Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Week With Grammy!

Well I know I haven't posted in awhile and that's because I've been spending time with my Grandma who flew in from Oregon last Tuesday. We were lucky enough to snag her for a WHOLE WEEK! She was a huge help around the house and always willing to take the dogs out for a walk. She also got to enjoy Family Center at 2 schools and the Music Man. Plus feeding the ducks at Whites Park and a quick trip to the Christmas Tree shop and Tilton Outlets... and let's not forget all the hilarious things that popped out of my kids mouth I think you guys with toddlers know what I'm saying. All in all the kids loved having Grammy around and we hope we'll get another trip out of her someday soon!



I put a pile of bread in front of Boston at the park so he could see the ducks up close. He was talking and cracking up the whole time which is why there are so many pics of him in the slide show!

No comments: