Saturday, September 15, 2007

Apple Picking








We went Apple picking at Carter Hill Farm Friday. The girls love to pick apples they've been waiting for Grammy to get here because I told them that's when we would be picking but they were so excited to find out we were going early with everyone else. It was really sunny so I didn't get the best pics but enjoy anyways.



So funny story we got asked if we were a school group. Nope just a group of friends and believe it or not there's over 10 kids not pictured in this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you probably hear this all the time but your children are so cute. How fun, I bet they had so much fun picking the apples.

jamie lynette said...

Oh my gosh Mia was the cutest on Sat. at the BBQ. She would not stop mocking Travis with a mouth full of Oreos. It was pretty funny! Check us out at www.tjjohnson.blogspot.com

Emily said...

That looks like so much fun! Such a cute group of kids...i love to go picking apples! I wonder if people do that in Vegas.

Anyway, I'm also really happy to hear about Boston...that is such great news! And that temple is gorgeous!! I have never seen it before.