Monday, September 3, 2007

Hurray For Labor Day!

What a Day!!!! Today we went to Wallis Sands Beach in NH. It was so much fun. Becky and I insisted that we leave at 9:30 on the dot and we had quite the turnout. It was really hot but the water felt great. I didn't get that great of pictures this time, I wanted to get pics of everyone who came but I waited until the end and then a huge wave came and almost took our stuff with it so our focused switched to packing up and getting out of there. Boston was awesome he slept in the pack in play the whole time. Mia was a mess she got up at 4am so she had a good melt down when we got there, another after she got a time out for not sharing and then when she came out of that one she got stung by a bee right in the chest. So not such a great day for Mia but the rest of us had a blast!

The Johnsons & The Stringhams... Nick Anderson with Todd and Mia


Tony & Stacy, The Parsons & The Coils

Sadly not pictured; The Fishes, Norseths, Madsens, Bohns, Us, Meecums. Please forgive my name spelling

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! You are sure a speedy blog poster! I'm a speedy blog checker I guess, but posting takes me a while. It was SUCH a nice day! I love the beach and I'm glad we have friends who love going too. I didn't know Mia got stung ... poor thing. Her swim suit was sweet though, so at least she looked good in her misery!

Emily said...

That sounds like good times! The beach looks so inviting! So sad about the bee sting, I bet that hurt! Poor thing!