Monday, September 10, 2007

Goooooooo DUCKS!

Well despite the upsetting news I've decided if I stay busy and keep my mind off things I do a lot better. At least I've been able to save most of my meltdowns until night after the girls are down. So I was really excited to find out we would be getting the Duck game on TV( a rare moment on the EC). We got all ducked out although I didn't get any pics of the girls in their cheerleading stuff because they slept through the 1st part of the game and then I got to wrapped up in watching the game and eating and grabbing the camera just slipped out of mind. It was great to see the Ducks spank Michigan and hopefully someday we'll actually get to go to a game again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All that matters is that you were there in spirit. The game today was even better, well it was good.