Sunday, September 2, 2007

Another Grrrrrrreat Weekend!




Mark it! Another great weekend for the Pratt family. Friday we picked up our girl puppy Sassafrass "Sassy". She's so little but definitely fits her name. She does not let Tarzan push her around. She's like a third of his size and she'll show her teeth and raise her paw up like she's gonna smack him across the face... it's pretty funny. Kya loves Sassy and almost never lets her feet touch the ground. If Kya's awake that dog is in her arms at all times. Friday night was the big Law Student BBQ for the members at Bro. Black's house ( one of the professors). It's definitely more fun your 2nd year when you're not a deer in the headlights and already know everybody. Last year we were still in the other ward so I knew no one and it sucked. Saturday we went paintballing! I was so excited I only got to go once here before I outgrew my camo pants from being too pregnant. We went to the Fishes house to play on their property and Janalee was so awesome to watch the kids so I could play. It was a blast! We were going to go to the park after but Boston and Mia fell asleep so we joined the rest of our friends later at Tony and Stacey's place to watch the BYU game. Boston was all Cougared out in some sweats that were handed down from my nephew and went through both girls but still looked so cool on him. I didn't get a pic because my camera was still in the car from paintballing but we'll take some pics next game and post them. We've had a really fun weekend and it's not over yet we're off to the Coils for dinner and then another beach trip tomorrow... CANT WAIT!!!
The Guys before they were covered in paint. Top to Bottom- Brandon, Tyson, Mike, Dill, Richard, Eric, Peter, Todd, and Nick

4 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds way fun! I've never been paintballing before. It sounds painful. I love the lds law bbqs...those are so fun! I bet it's nice to have your first year out of the way!

Melanie said...

It was nice this time not to worry about the dinner at the Black's! Glad we're done with year one. I have a feeling this one will be a super fun one!

the splendid life of us... said...

Poor Boston, he had to taste the dog! Yuck!

How fun to go paintballing with good friends.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Todd in your camo outfits!