Thursday, September 6, 2007

1st Day of Preschool


Well Yesterday was Kya's 1st Day of Preschool or "Pretty School" as Kya would say. She was so excited and I was excited for the 1st time in a month I could answer when do I go to school with TODAY! Mia was so cute too she went and found her Princess backpack so she could be just like Sissy. She was not however excited when she had to stay in the car while Mommy dropped off Sissy at school. I have to admit I did a lot better than I had imagined. Although I did let a few tears escape when I got back in the car and told Todd how Kya had turned her head when I went to kiss her goodbye. It didn't help that the Dad in front of me was balling his eyes out as his daughter screamed for him to come back and get her. I don't know what's worse a daughter who could care less your leaving her somewhere or one who pleads for you to stay.






Wait so I don't get to go with Sissy?

5 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

OK, so can Kya look anymore like you when you were little? Holy Cow!!! I also can't believe that you have a preschooler!

Emily said...

Yea, it's CRAZY that you have a kid in pre school! Pretty school...that's really funny. I'd say it's pretty great that she's okay to go to school on her own. I probably would have felt snubbed too though. You've raised her to be confident...that's good! How sad though, I guess they really do grow up.

Jordan and Danny said...

Oh, your little girls are getting so big! Did you get all the timing issues worked out? Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you already have a little one in preschool. That is so fun. I am proud of you for being so strong. I cry about everything, I would be a hot mess.

Aaron Hill said...

Hey guys! I didnt know that you guys were Bloggin either. How did you find us? Once we get settled in we'll post some more. Your kids are pretty cute. I can't believe they're starting school! Crazyness