Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Boston!

Happy Birthday Buddy!!







Our big boy turned two today! I can't believe it, time has flown by. I was going to have a big party but with being sick for 2 weeks and then recovering I just didn't have the time to pull anything together. He had a good day though, he got a Spiderman scooter which he loves, a giant baseball from Kya, tools from Kaprice and a lightning McQueen from Mia. Mia and I went to the store at 6:30am to get cake mix and a balloon. Boston spent all morning following me around with a box of cake mix yelling " CAKE CAKE" and then blowing like he was blowing out candles, it was pretty funny. He was also excited to eat his " Mack" pancakes for breakfast ( I used my semi truck cookie cutter), we also threw in some cars and an airplane. For dinner we went to Burger King so the kids could play since it had rained all day. We had a great surprise when we saw our friends The Sharps there ( the ones that have 4 kids the same ages as ours), the kids had a blast running around. Worn out from playing we came home to have some cake when Juju called on the webcam so we pulled the kids table in front of the computer and they got to help sing Happy Birthday to Boston it was so cool.

My Favorite Boston Things
- That after everything he went through as a baby he is now a healthy BIG boy
-The way he says thank you
- The way he always bites his tongue before he attacks you
- Watching him jump on the trampoline
- The way his eyes light up when he sees Kaprice
- Sucking his finger with blanky in hand
- Watching him watch Meerkat Manner ( his new favorite show) with Marley( his Meerkat he got at the Zoo)
- How he always reminds us to bless the food
- His early Amens
-When I was sick he would climb into bed with me and just sit next to me with his hand on my back it was so sweet
- How he always tries to fix things when his sisters get upset
- How he loves to do laundry with me and unload the silverware from the dishwasher
- Watching him snuggle his best friend Sassy
- And all those hugs and kisses
- When he brings me 2 jammie bottoms instead of a top and bottoms and then gets mad that I can't make it work





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boston! I can't believe he is two. How fun. I am so glad you are feeling better. I can't imagine being sick with 4 little ones.

Melanie said...

That really has flown by! It seems now like all of law school has (now that it's over, haha!) Happy Birthday, Boston!

Jordan and Danny said...

What a sweet, cute boy! Sorry we missed it! Time does go by fast. Love you guys!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Boston! I still can't believe they are 2...weren't we just in the hospital with them???