Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hurray For Spring!

Spring has brought a lot of outside time for my kids. Todd helped a lady in our ward move some stuff 2 weeks ago and in turn she gave us her trampoline so the girls have been on that none stop! And last week my friend Julia in our ward called to invite us to go to this farm that was literally up the street and I had no idea about it. I didn't get very good pictures because I had Kaprice on my chest and she kept hitting my camera because she was hungry and cold not a good combo. But we had fun and got to see lots of babies. They also had these really cool little metal tractors the kids could play on so I'll get pics of those next time we go.Kya's getting good... hey Dad notice my Squirrel feeder in the background Love IT!

We have the best luck with Peacocks

This picture cracked me up when I got home and looked at it because it reminded me of the first farm trip we went on in NH as a playdate and if the 2 babies would have been in this one that's almost the same amount of kids that were in the old picture and this is just between Julia and I... 8 kids!Checking out the old OuthouseSo Interesting

5 comments:

Michelle said...

that's great it's been nice enough to be outside. It was fun skyping today!

Julia said...

That was fun wasn't it!?!

Halley said...

Cute family photo! There is no question who those cute kids belong to! :-) Hope you had a nice Easter.

jamie lynette said...

That top picture is ADORABLE. I absolutely love it. Glad you guys are having fun.

I saw on facebook that you had been sick. I hope you're doing better! Bring on Summer!

jamie lynette said...

Oh and where did you get Boston's tie???