Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Aunti Tanti

A couple of weeks ago my Aunt Tammy who Mia has renamed Aunti Tanti came out with my cousin Brianna for a visit. We had so much fun. Unfortunately we took the majority of the pictures on her camera and time flew by so fast I forgot to steal them. But I did snap a few. Having Tammy here was so great, she was a great help with the kids, she cleaned my kitchen everyday, and kept us well fed! One day she took Kya and Brianna into DC on the metro, Kya was so excited, we didn't think Mia would make the trip without a meltdown so we set up an art project outside to keep her busy. I think the favorite part of the trip was the Zoo. Brianna loves Pandas and we got to see the Orangatangs out on the O-line ( cables that run over the walk ways that they can hang from) right above us! And then on their last day we had a girls trip to go see The Hannah Montanna Movie the girls looked so cute in their Hannah shirts.







No comments: