Tuesday, May 5, 2009

7 mos!



So Kaprice had her 7mos check up today... I know I know usually it's a 6mos but since we've moved to VA we've had the worst luck finding a Dr. and finally found one last week so now it's time for Kaprice to catch up on some shots.
Her Stats...
weight: 15lbs 14.5oz (25%)
length: 26" (50%)
Head was 50%, 43 but not sure what unit they used

Other things Kaprice can do...
She can sit by herself pretty well
She can log roll with the best of them
at 4mos she started pushing herself across the carpet with her legs
at 6mos she was full on moving across the hardwood in an army crawl
She's mastered the fake cry to the point where she laughs when you pick her up
She can hold her own bottle
She's a non-stop babbler

5 comments:

Bean said...

She is such a cutie!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big she is...such a cutie!

Jamila said...

Hey!! What is your email address? I want to send an evite to you for Mayumi's first year birthday party--this next Saturday at 5pm.

Lawther family said...

I can't believe how big she is already. 7 months! She is so cute. Kekoa is 4 months old and can't scoot himself anywhere, or roll over... or really do anything. :)

The Mechams said...

She is so stinking cute. We miss you guys, I am still chillin in Utah but I am heading back soon I will call you when I get a chance. Hope everything is working out better!