Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh Boston

This is how we found Boston the other morning.




This is what I found after a huge Chocolate craving I finally found a bag of Oreos only to open it and find it full of these Oreos put back together without creme Boston's specialty... Punk!

Boston also had his 2 yr check up this week and the results were:
Height 32 lbs (75-90%)
Weight 36" (90%)
Head 51.5 cm? I never know what measurement they use for that

Boston also went for a blood draw and was so into the whole thing he never made a peep just watched, Todd said he was waiting for him to start drooling he was so out of it. Then he ran in the house and ripped off his band aide and kept pointing to his arm saying juice juice. He was so excited to find out he was full of Juice I guess!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Let's just hope he doesn't ever get thirsty and try some crazy way to get the "juice" out! What a funny kid.

Anonymous said...

I thought that was so funny!! Daniel is the same way here! He loves to eat the cream out of the middle, and if I wasn't such a beast, he'd probably get away with it! I've learned however, to hide them on top of the fridge so neither Daniel...or Bryan, can get them!! hahahah

Tiana Johnson said...

Happy birthday Kya! The big 5! I wish Tilly could play with you! You guys would be great friends.