Sunday, April 6, 2008

What a BALL!!


So Friday night the Law School had their annual Barristers Ball. Last year we didn't go because I was like 2 wks away from giving birth and not in the mood to play dress up! This year however I was up for it and we had so much fun! Larisa and Taylor were kind enough to do everyone's hair and make-up earlier in the day and I was all over getting my make-up done, I took Kya with me since she's way into dressing up and all that girly stuff. Taylor was nice enough to paint Kya's fingernails and give her the cutest up do while I got my make-up done. Almost all our friends made it out to the ball, it was so much fun to see everyone out on the dance floor! I think that's the best work out I've had in a long time! A very special HUGE THANK YOU to Brandon Mecham who watched our kids so we could party down!!


Kya and I took pictures of each other when we got home from Larisa's

About to head out


At The BALL

My Husband in all his glory


We got sick of everyone's cutesy poses


The Mormon Clan aka Rulers of The Dance Floor

7 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like a fun dance! I haven't been dancing in way too long and I miss it so much!

Cute Easter pics too, and I'm glad that Boston is doing so much better!

Stacey and Tony said...

Good to hear/read from you again. I was kind of wondering how your family was doing, since I hadn't seen a post in a while.

Michelle said...

Good times...glad we went this year!

Anonymous said...

How fun, you guys are so cute!

Annelisa said...

Glad your back! Wondered what you were up to or where you've been. Cute pics of you and Kya all dolled up!

Lawther family said...

How fun. I miss getting all dolled up for things like that. My last dance was much like yours that you missed out on. I was 8 months prego and Lopaka insisted on going. Not much fun for me.
glad you had fun.

the splendid life of us... said...

Your a hottie! How fun to get all dressed up for the night!