Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tid Bits

So I'm a little behind but I have 2 separate 3 day barfing migraines to thank for that. So here's just a few things that happened last week...

Wednesday was my friend Becky's Bday and since the guys picked up a final that day and she was 5 days away from her due date I thought the girls and I would make her a cake and throw her a little party. I'm happy to report she had her baby Sat. before her due date.... which is a huge blessing in Nh since they like you to go 42 wks before inducing kill me know!

Friday we went to this ghetto grocery store since we had limited Todd time and I saw these juices called Rip Sips it was such a great name I had to get them for the girls and just in case you're wondering they stain tongues!

Saturday we went to the Library where Kya filled out her full name to get her very 1st Library card she was so excited and the Librarian made a huge deal about it for her and gave her an I Love to Read pencil which she has told everyone everyday about it since.

Here's a better pic of the car bed

I also had all my hair chopped off a few wks ago so I'll try to get a pic up soon!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Was it the Ghetto Basket, as Mike likes to call it?

Our Pratt Pack said...

Oh yes it was, if you could only be so lucky to have one right down the street!

Aaron Hill said...

Yeah i would have told Todd then on the phone but April and I had a bet going and whoever spilled the beans early would allow the other to spend $50 on whatever they wanted.... So i really didnt tell Todd cuz i didnt want anymore Jane Austin stuff around the house.