Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Well I back dated some of my posts but I've been bustin out some posts tonight. So just to back track a little bit, sadly Todd did not fit into the bunny suit but we did have a blast at the ward Easter breakfast anyways. Some new traditions we started this year for Easter were decorating egg shaped pancakes for breakfast, playing chubby bunny after dinner and roasting smores by stove top. The girls had a blast playing chubby bunny, I'll have to see if we can upload the video on here later because it's pretty funny. Since Easter it's been fairly quiet around here we've all been really sick.

Egg hunt #3 Ward Breakfast


Easter Our House



Boston was thrilled that the Easter Bunny left a huge marshmallow bunny in his basket

Here he is afterwards tryin to sneak some chocolate... BUSTED!


1 comment:

Jordan and Danny said...

i love all your pictures! i especially love the girls Easter dresses. I've seen those around and think they are the cutest! thanks for the updates, I will evetually blog again.