Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy BDay Boston & Jace

Boston & Jace Then

Jace & Boston Now


So yesterday was Boston's real 1st bday, but since Todd had to study for his final for this morning we celebrated it today by going to Build a Bear and then to Chuck E Cheese with the Cranes since today is Jace's Bday. Boston got a new dog at Build a Bear and surprisingly stepped on the thing to fill it up without freaking out... I think both girls feraked when they did it and they were both 2. Chuck E Cheese was insane we've always gone early and it was like we went on a Friday night so it was a little stressful but still fun and the kids did surprisingly well for it being nap time. I can't believe my baby boy is 1! It really flew by, I thought I was going to lose my mind when we were going through all his medical stuff but I'm so blessed that that is over and I can just sit back and play with him. He's getting so big he just started walking last week and I love it when he sneaks up behind me and lays his head on my shoulder to give his Mommy some loves, he's such a sweetheart. I keep telling Todd I hope it's girls from now on so he can always be my baby boy!




We're riding a crazy roller coaster in case you can't tell

This is the only pic where you can kind of see my new short hair, it's all spiky in the back and the sides barely cover my ears but you can't really tell here

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun day! I am the same, can't believe it was a year ago..glad we got to go through it together!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Boston! He's getting so big, and I'm so glad his medical issues got taken care of! You are brave to go to Chuck E Cheese's with so many kids. I'm too scared of that place!

Melanie said...

I can't believe it's already been a year either! It truly doesn't feel like long ago at all. I love Boston's cute white shoes with his shorts.

jamie lynette said...

Congrats on being a walker now Boston! Looks like you had a great Birthday!

You Pratts sure know how to party!!!!

Lawther family said...

Happy birthday Boston! He looks so big now. :) and I caught a glimps of your hair cut. Looks good, I wan to see a pic though. :) And how brave of you to do build a bear and chuck e cheese all in one day! Your my hero!

the splendid life of us... said...

I love his shirt, where did you get it! I would love one for when McCoy turns one! And did you chop your hair, did I miss that post? It is way cute!