Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trick or Treat

Since Boston was able to go home we hauled butt back to Concord in time to get everyone ready for downtown trick or treating. Some of you know that Halloween is my all time favorite holiday and I was pretty bummed when I thought I would be missing all the fun. However that was not the case! It was great to see Mimi in her witch outfit it definitely helped when trying to get Mia in hers. We also dressed up again for the law school Halloween party today. The girls had fun getting their face painted and doing the cupcake walk. The best part is it's not even Halloween yet the fun is just getting started.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute! Looks like fun.

Michelle said...

Yeah for Boston. We're so glad he's home! No more hospitals!

The Allen Family said...

I'm glad he's back home and I hope that he will be able to gain some weight being home and in his own environment.

Emily said...

Such cute costumes!!
I'm glad you guys got to go home, and I hope he starts doing better! Let us know what the tests say!

Mercers said...

The kids looks so cute! I am sorry to hear about Boston! I have been reading your blogs ever week for his updates. I hope you have a great halloween!