Friday, October 5, 2007

R.I.P. Cheapy!

So my Mom called me today with some sad news. Our 1st puppy Cheapshot died today in her arms. He has been sick the last few years so it's kind of a blessing but still a sad day for all. Cheapy was 12 yrs. old a good life for an overweight weenie dog. Things I'll always remember are: When Todd and I were dating Cheap would always cry when he left so Todd used to take him home for sleepovers, He was the sweetest dog and loved to sit pretty and eat underwear... He will be missed. Here's a pic of Kya taking a bath with Cheapy.

5 comments:

jamie lynette said...

I'm sorry to hear news like that...Cheapy you sound like you were a good dog! I wish I had been able to play with you.

Melanie said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Poor little guy! I love that Todd had sleepovers with him.

the splendid life of us... said...

I love the dog sleepovers! Candis has a little dog named Ruthy and when they came to visit when Bryce and I were first married, Ruthy had such a huge crush on Bryce and if I ever went anywhere near Bryce she would growl and bark at me. It was so funny! And what a brave mom to let your cute little girl inthe bath tub with a dirty dog! Yuck!

Emily said...

Oh how sad! But good I guess if he had been sick. Sorry to hear that!

Nicole said...

That is so sweet that he had sleepovers with Todd. A guy like that has to be a great Dad. Poor little Cheapy, so sorry for the sad news.

p.s. thanks for finding us Kylene, New Jersey is getting better, if I'm not careful I might actually like it here :)