Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fall is Coming... I Think?


Well Fall is coming, slowly but surely we had some 90's last week and it's 85 today so the leaves are taking their sweet time to change. I love the New England Fall, the sun is always shining, the leaves are gorgeous, the humidity takes a break and you can still hang out outside. We had our Fall ward social last Friday it was a lot of fun. The kids had a Donut on a Rope eating contest, there was sack races and the kids got to bring home pumpkins another highlight besides the donuts! Another thing I love about NH are all the little farms and orchards. Today we went to Beech Hill Farm with Michelle, Tyson's Mom and the kiddos. The girls and I got there early and had a picnic there was nobody there it was so peaceful and relaxing... and any relaxing moment I get alone with 3 kids I try to soak up. The girls had fun looking at all the animals and then playing in the huge mound of sand, and Boston was such a sport just tagging along in the stroller.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Soooo cute!!! Yeah for farm day!

Emily said...

TOO CUTE!
I miss the orchards...I think there's maybe one in las vegas. Those are my favorite places to take pictures! I have heard that the New England falls are beautiful, I would love to go there someday. Post lots of pictures!!

The Allen Family said...

I love the slide show!! You've got some cute shots in there. We are off to the farm tomorrow for some yummy ice cream!

Annelisa said...

Love the pictures. Hopefully Fall is coming...maybe we will all have to go to Beech Hill again when the leaves change!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ok- so I just got your comment so ofcourse I had to look at your page. Holy cow! I had no clue you had 3 kids!!!!!!!!! how old are they? I'm glad you like the mountain and town- hahaha. I love halloween- the houses are at jo-annes- and michael's. And the mountain thing- wasn't hard to make- it was actually a fun project, you should make one. It's kind of funny when we set it up- because mike becomes a total little boy. He becomes very particular where he wants the houses- and gets really into it. I can't wait to set it up with kids some day. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe you have 3! so how long have you been married?