Monday, October 8, 2007

Fun Weekend

This weekend was great fun. Since Conference isn't until noon out here we had time to squeeze in some paintball, and I finally got to use my new gun. The rest of the weekend of course included conference, some puzzles, and some scrapbooking. Today we went apple picking at Todd's Boss' house. It was fun, about every 10 min there was a monsoon for 5 but we still got a few pics and a few hundred apples or at least it seems like it. The pics with the frosting would be from the apple sugar cookies someone sent home with the girls.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are some seriously gangsta/tough chica pictures of you with the gun. Shazam!

Emily said...

That's so cute! I swear, you guys are always doing such fun stuff and you have the cutest pictures to document it. I love it!

Oh, and will you send me the halloween poem you were talking about? Thanks!
jolleyrogers1@gmail.com

Aaron Hill said...

I didnt know you guys were avid paint ballers? When are you guys movin back to the west coast? Or have you caught the East Coast bug and will stay there forever?

Megan and Greg said...

You look so tuff in that paintball one! Greg loves to paint ball and I went with him once, I only lasted 10 minutes (10 minutes of hiding in the mud) and then I got hit. It was scary. I did NOT Look as cute as you do. Good for you!