Monday, October 8, 2007

I Finally Caved

Ok so when we first moved out here all the Law wives were scrapbookers, I swear it was one of the 1st questions they would ask when they met you. I was always like no way, no how, not for me. Well I've finally given in and decided to do My 3 Years in NH, and Saturday Michelle came over during conference and I did my 1st 2 pages. Page 2 already looks better than page 1 but I'm not looking back or I'll drive my self nuts, I'm just going to press forward... Wish me Luck!
Page 1
The missing space is for the journaling I've yet to do
Page 2

6 comments:

Rina said...

Good job scrapbooking! You truly are a "molly". That is one thing I have never tried either. Maybe one day I'll get sucked in, but where's the time?

Melanie said...

I've never been much of a scrapbooker myself, and I think the promise of digital scrapping is the only hope I have for actually making books someday!

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Sweet! It's a great creative outlet. With the pictures you take Scrapping will be easy!

Annelisa said...

Nice work! You motivate me to work on mine....digital is sounding tempting though. Or you could always count your blog as your scrapbook/journal...hmmm that could be easy.

Megan and Greg said...

I LOVE SCRAP BOOKING!!!! I used to do a lot of it and now I blog instead.