Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I miss about New Hampshire

I have to say lately there has been not much that I miss about New Hampshire besides our good friends, at least until yesterday when I found this in our basement
Mind you are basement is completely finished and serves as a playroom with a guest bedroom attached and a bathroom, so we can't just have gross things running around. This is a House Centipede absolutely disgusting this is an image of a different one sense the real one saw the bottom of my shoe about 3 sec after I saw it. It was HUGE about 3-4in long there was one on google images that a guy was holding and it had to be close to 10-12in. So I would have to say what I miss about NH would be that nothing servives a NH winter and you don't see HUGE bugs like this!!

3 comments:

Halley said...

Oh my gosh, that is disgusting. I am not grossed out by too many things but I hate things with long hairy legs. Jared is the spider killer in our house. Good job taking matters into your own hands. :-)

Rina said...

YUCK! We have those here in Indiana too. We call them sea creatures and they live here in the basement with us. They are gigantic and when you approach them they rear up on their hind legs like they are ready to fight. GROSS!

Tiana Johnson said...

You don't miss the fall colors? Was NH not that great? I always pictured New England as spectacular.