Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Juju

The Saturday before Juju left we went to the Zoo. It was freezing but it was a lot of fun. They had a members only thing from 8-10am so we got free Krispy Kremes and Hot Chocolate and great parking. We went to see the New Baby Gorilla but by the the Zoo had opened to the public and the Mom and turned away from everyone so you couldn't see her. But I did have anm encounter with an Orangatang it was too funny. My Mom thougth she saw one over in the corner so I walked over to get a closer look and I was like yeah it his and he has a blanket around him, no sooner had I said this when he gave me a dirty look and pulled the blanket over his head and whole body I thought I was going to pee my pants I wish I had had my camcorder on. After the Zoo we took advantage of our new GPS and went to drive by the monuments in d.C. so Mom could catch a glimpse, which she was fine with because she was too cold to walk the Mall.

Here's Kaprice spitting on Juju it's her new thing now

2 of these Monkeys went home with me

Kya thought posing with the statues of animals was the best part

This red panda's name was Tate which happens to be my Dad and Brother's name

I'll Pass

Pretending to Kiss Papa

We got sick of holding her

Yes I'm the lucky one who gets to walk around 100's of people while breastfeeding

A rare photo opp. ( because I'm in it)


The Last Supper
Todd watched the kids so Mom and I could go to Dinner the night before she left.
We had fun and we miss you already you better come back!!


6 comments:

Lawther family said...

Ok I had to laugh because I took my kids to the zoo last week and I was feeling the same way about breastfeeding. :)
I love the pictures, looks like everyone enjoyed Juju's visit.

April Hill said...

Kaprice is so cute! Love that pic of the bear statue holding her. Anyway, you need a "hooter hider" (I believe thats what it's called). It's so hard to breasfeed while walking, and covering yourself with a blanket!

Rina said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Taking pictures with statues is also one of our favorite past times at the zoo.
PS - you are a machine! nursing while walking the zoo. you go girl!

Tiana Johnson said...

It's soooooo nice to finally see a picture or three of you!!! I love zoos!

A Family Affair said...

The good news is that you don't look like you are! This particular camp is intense-lots of stairs! Oh baby!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I love thepicture of the Panda holding the baby!! I laughed so loud I had to run down the hall and make sure I hadn't waken anybody up!! :)

Im so glad you got to spend time with your Mom. I miss mine too! I hope you guys have fun in DC! It's a crazy and an amazing place too!