Saturday, August 16, 2008

Soap Box

Ok so I hate complaining well not really I just like to vent and then refuse all help when it's offered. Anyways If you notice the post time yes it's 4 am. I can't sleep I've been up since 2, I've already cleaned my upstairs bathroom and the playroom. I just have way to much going on in my head to sleep. I'm stressed about the move (post coming soon), finding a place to rent short term ( always a pain), downsizing our crap, dealing with everyday kid stuff, finding new Dr.s, not having the energy to get anything done until I should be sleeping, I could go on forever. On top of that I was looking forward to having Todd for a week before school started so we can get organized before the storm. For those of you who don't know our crazy timeline it goes something like this... school, midterms/baby in Oct, finals/move in Dec., all in a few short months, on top of that Todd will also be working 2 jobs and studying for the Patten Bar which means he will be M. I. A. until he probably has to drive the truck. Anyways back to looking forward to the help... instead Todd is spending all day in Boston today for some stupid training thing, then I found out that I have to spend 4 hours in a lab Monday for failing my glucose test, Tuesday I have WIC and another appt. in the afternoon, if we don't do something fun Wednesday I'll kill myself, and then Todd's off to Kansas City for 2 job interviews only to make it back just in time for school. UGH!!

7 comments:

Jordan and Danny said...

A good vent session is always healthy! hang in there and good luck on Monday! That really sucks!

The Mechams said...

Awe Kylene I feel for you, If you need me to watch the kids I am feeling much better and can help out, I do have family coming in next week, but you know.

Tiana Johnson said...

I almost failed my glucose test with Talea, then failed it with both Hyatt and Kiersa and had to do the 4 hour thing, but each time I turned out fine with no diabetes. Hopefully it will be the same for you so you don't have that on top of all your other stress. I wish I was closer to help, babysit, or at least give moral support!

Tiana Johnson said...

Are you moving to DC in Dec? Also, what are the Kansas City interviews about? Internships or positions? Are you guys moving to KC instead? I'm confused!!!

A Family Affair said...

Not that I have anywhere near what you have to deal with with 3 almost 4 kids, I can identify with you with the MIA husband-two words, it sucks! Good luck in the next few months and with all your moves! Sounds like a crazy time for you and your family!

Aaron Hill said...

KANSAS CITY!! No wonder you can't sleep. He should be in the Pacific Northwest when he interviews... but seriously it's going to be cool to have our 2 girls around the same age!

Lawther family said...

I am way behind on my blogging too. I was fun to read all of the adventures you have been up to. How fun to go to D.C.
Sorry that you are having a rough week! I was so there when I was pregnant with Makaio. IT sucked! Hope you can have lots of girl time to make up for all the stress. Good luck!