Friday, January 25, 2008

We Like to Move It Move It!

Ok so I'm way behind again, so bare with me as I try to catch up! So a week ago today, Kya's school had a Family Move It Night. We all went and it was a lot of fun. They had all sorts of relays and games that made me feel so old when I remembered doing them in Elementary School. My favorite part would have to be watching Kya and her friend Julia from preschool do the 3 legged race.
I didn't catch it on my camera but Julia at one point had the death grip on the back of Kya's neck like she was trying to steer her... it was hilarious! It was also fun to watch the 2 of them come in last every race with all the kids cheering them on( They were the youngest ones by a few years). Mia mostly did her own thing and played with the balloons and Boston was such a good sport to stay up almost 3 hours past his bedtime and just hang out on Mom's back.
The Pratt Family Warmin Up


The Heat is on...


Watching to see what comes next



Popcorn Anyone?


Boston's Favorite Activity SNACKTIME!!

3 comments:

jamie lynette said...

Looks like fun! I think I'll like it when Thomas is in Pre-School. I love the picture of you holding Kya with Boston just hangin' out on your back.

Unknown said...

Does that kid ever stop eating???

The Allen Family said...

I love the picture with Boston being elated to be eating a pretzel, his smile is too cute!