Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years News


So with this New Year came a ton of snow. I mean a TON! So I decided to take Kya outside and show you how much snow there actually is here. It's a good thing these pics were taken on New Years and not now when it's a whoppin 3 degrees outside!

Some other things that came with this New Year, Todd turned 26! What an old man. We celebrated a night on the town with no kids thanks to the Mechams! It had been almost a year since we went to the movies just the 2 of us, I thought we would get away without having potty breaks but Todd soon paid the price of guzzling my whole soda 10min into the movie and soon had to run out to pee. I would call that Karma. After we came home it was off to Boston's favorite part about Birthdays... THE CAKE!!
Um ... so when's the next Birthday?

Other Big News... Boston is bottle free. He got a hold of one of the girls' cups the other day and went to town on it, so we decided to take this opportunity to nix the bottle. Boston now sports his Spiderman sippy!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Taylor and I were just talking about how the year we move away NH gets a ton of snow and now we are in NJ and can barely find a place to go snowshoeing. Looks like fun, but looks cold! Glad to see Boston is doing so well.

hillary said...

We never got that much snow when we lived in NH. Now we have none. I like it/miss it at the same time. I can't say I miss 3 degrees though, that sucks. Glad you got a night out! They are few and far between for us as well. Being in Utah for a while sure does make it nice for those dates.

Jordan and Danny said...

Congrats Boston! I can imagine what a nice change that is! We are glad Todd had a good birthday. I ask Danny everyday if he's gotten Todd's present, and everyday he says he's going to do it. So we are definately thinking about it and won't forget. Kya's pictures are so cute!

Melanie said...

Happy belated Birthday Todd!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how much snow there is! We're getting ready to come back. Happy late b-day Todd! And way to go Boston on no more bottles...is he still on formula???

the splendid life of us... said...

I love those pics of Kya, she is so beautiful! She is a total mini-u!! And good job Boston for no more bottles, yay! And happy b-day Todd!

Gaerte Family said...

Caggie, so great to hear from you. What a blast from the past. I look forward to keeping in touch with you. You are so beautiful and it looks like you cloned your children.

Gaerte Family said...

Kylene, I wanted to tell you that Emilia Jo had the same problem with her weight. She did not make it to the growth chart until after 18 months.