Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hey, I got an Idea...

So for the last 3 monthes everyday all day long at random times Mia will get all excited run over and say " Hey I got an Idea!" and I'll say " What is it?" and she'll say "How bout Chuck E Cheese Day!!" Well Friday Mia got to cash in on her great idea. 1st we went to Ellie's 2nd bday party which was super cute Luau style. I dressed the kids up they were so cute but none of them wanted their pics taken so they don't do the outfits justice. Anyways after the party we headed down to Chuck E Cheese with a group of friends and had a lot of fun.



Yes Mia is M.I.A. from these shots, although she has a deep love for Chuck and can't get enough of the singing and dancing one... she is not a fan of the one that likes to come out and visit!



Since Daddy went missing with all the tokens Mia bummed some rides off the boys. Here she is after working her magic on Jace and "The Big Boston".



It cost me a bag of Cotton Candy but I finally got Kya to overcome her fears and climb the tubes attached to the ceiling... don't tell her but I wouldn't be got dead up there!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I was wondering what that was all over Todd's face...what a good sport.

I have a feeling I won't be able to avoid chuck e cheese forever. I really can't handle that place, I get an instant headache the second I walk in. I'm sure the kids love it though!

Annelisa said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun, good thing you listened to Mia's great idea!