Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm a Big Girl!

So with the move coming up right after Mia's bday Todd and I decided to take her out on a special Mia day early since we could leave the rest of the kids with Mimi. Mia has been patiently waiting to turn 3 so she could have her ears pierced like her big Sissy, so she got to cheat and have it done a few weeks early. Here's the play by play...




This is what it took to get the other side done and lucky for us this kiosk was located in the food court. I'm sure everyone was ready to call CSD. Although there wasn't so much crying as there was screaming " GET ME OUT OF HERE!" over and over, but I think you all should know that the minute we held up a mirror to her she went from histarics to laughing in under a second... what a brat!

2 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

We did Tilly's ears just before she turned 2, I think. She did okay, but there were tears involved. How cute to have two in earrings!

Anonymous said...

so not fair! I had to wait until I turned 8 yearsold to get mine done! Bryan refuses to let my get Ashleys ears done any sooner than college!!! :)

YOU LOOK AMAZING--I might add!