Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Busy

That last 2 weeks have been so busy but so much fun! The kids have gotten a TON of Mimi time and loved every minute unfortunately we had to send her back to Gpa today:(
Todd, Kaprice and I were able to drive down for a real quick trip to Virginia to look at places, we found 2 that we really liked but are still waiting to hear from a place Todd's boss told us about. I can't tell you how excited I am to start new in Virginia! Also taking advantage of having a live-in babysitter Todd and I went together up north for Kaprice's hearing test and stayed at the David's House ( McDonald's House). We are pleased to announce that she did finally pass her hearing. We didn't do too much outside of the house except for going to see Madagascar 2 and a quick trip to the outlets for some work shirts for Todd and Mimi picked up some xmas gifts to save on the shipping. Mimi also got the girls the cutest dresses for winter and today we tried to do another quick photoshoot which of course Boston and Mia were not feeling. Other than that we just soaked up some Mimi time and did some packing and organizing here and there. Thanks Mimi for a wonderful visit.

Here's some random pictures






Resting during an exhausting trip to VA


Just so you get an idea of what I go through taking pics of all the kids, I usually get 3 cute kids and a face like one of these, I just happened to get all 4 of the "Faces" in this shot!

3 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

Okay, let's see if I can remember all the things I wanted to comment on.
First of all, I had no idea that Kaprice had a hearing thing that she had to get tested for! Yeah for it turning out fine!
Second, the dresses are to die for!
Third, I love the silly face picture! It's fun to see those on occassion.
Fourth, you are soooooo lucky to have Todd's mom come out to visit and help so often!!! I'm so jealous! I never get that from either mom! Count your blessings!

Melanie said...

That last picture is classic! I think Mia's "face" wins. Their dresses are so gorgeous, I love them!

Michelle said...

O i love their dresses! I hope you find out on the house situation soon...that's gotta be frustrating. Can't wait for tonight!