Tuesday, July 22, 2008

If You've Ever Wondered...

If you've ever wondered why...

I don't blog as much as I used to

I don't comment on your blogs like I used to

I count the very minutes until my husband comes home from work

I don't go on as many playgroup outings

I pray everyday that the kids will nap so I can

I'm counting the days until my Mom comes and Todd & I take off for DC

My kids have picked up phrases like, you're driving me nuts, get out of here, I'm freakin out and you're busted.


Well it's probably because almost every time I've turned my back the last few weeks I've come to find a situation similar to this...

Yes that's an empty gallon of milk
And I don't care if you wanted to ice skate
Will you still be laughing in the cold shower Mia?And Sorry Mimi but Strawberry Quick is forever banned from this house... NO EXCEPTIONS!!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, ice skating, huh? I would say I've been there (you saw the post) but I've only been there with one, not three. Nice idea on the cold shower though.

Our Pratt Pack said...

Well 2 wks ago they opened like 12 danimal yogurts and tried to ice skate that ended in a cold bath with a drip dry but the shower had a more tramatic effect so hopefully this is the last mess like this for awhile.

Michelle said...

oh my gosh! Well it's too hot outside to go ice skating right?

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

I am so sorry! You poor thing. I would be so mad if my children did that. I don't blame you for not having time to do anything but keep your eye on every little thing they do. Good luck with #4!

Anonymous said...

qoq, I didn't relize that your girls liked to icwskate so much. That's crazy. I am sorry. They are still cute though.

Watts Family said...

It looks like they had a lot of fun. We used to do things like that. Once we through top roman at each other it also landed on the floors, and the ceiling.

Becky said...

All I could say was "oh my gosh" over and over as I read this. We miss your girls!

Tiana Johnson said...

Oh man!!!! That would make me livid!!! I've been using the cold shower technique for a while, and find it very useful, well, most of the time. That's what cured Talea of peeing in her pants, but it hasn't worked as well with Hyatt. I feel so sorry for you. I'm not even 2 months along yet and I'm wiped out, and I can't tolerate any naughtiness without losing my temper and sending the kids to their bed with red butts. Tonight I had to give "whoopins" when I had to tell them 10 times to stop playing and get their jammies on while I was cleaning the bathroom. I have a short straw when I'm preg.