Friday, July 4, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream







The night before the 4th was pretty eventful. We drove up to the outlet mall to hit a Carters Sale and an " Old McDonalds" with a outdoor playground. The girls had a blast and when we got home we had a big surprise. The Ice Cream Man came by. It was the kid's 1st Ice Cream Truck experience, and they were sooooo excited. Mia picked Dora of course, Kya had Brats, I had Spiderman which I would totally recommend, Boston had a 4th of July pop and Todd had a Strawberry Crunch bar.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

How is it possible that Mia looks so much older in just like 3 weeks since I've seen her last? She's darling!

Tiana Johnson said...

I live in a small enough town you'd think there would be ice cream trucks, but I have yet to see one. Maybe it's better!

Tiana Johnson said...

Hyatt just saw the picture of Mia standing in her "cute" shirt, and Hyatt said "That's Hyatt?" I told him it wasn't, but actually they look similar with their blonde hair and big eyes.