Friday, February 22, 2008

Something New

Ok so I rarely post pics of myself and the last thing I want to do is see it everyday when I get on here. So I had to post something new even though I don't really have the time for a quality posting but I can throw in some random pics.

We recently got to watch our friend's son Landon... The girls had so much fun and I don't think he minded the afternoon with the ladies.

Kya wanted to get some pics of her with Tarzan... of course as soon as I grabbed the camera he wanted out of their cute cuddling session. Kya was very disappointed.

Boston thought because Daddy left for Jersey for a few days that he got to have control over the remote!

5 comments:

Jordan and Danny said...

what sweethearts. Boston is definately gaining some weight. You can tell in these pictures. So cute! miss you guys!

Lawther family said...

Looks like your little man is gettting some chub on him! He is too cute and those eyes of his! Your family is too cute.

ryanminor said...

Caggie, Your kids are all a spittin image of you when you were little. They are all very cute.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh Boston is getting so big! Yay!!

Gaerte Family said...

Caggie, I agree about self pictures. I would much rather see my children. But, I was happy to see you all grown up. Thanks. And, we have so many pictures of our dog's butt because she runs away before we can snap a good picture. Scott says that she thinks it is stealing her soul. Maybe.