Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Curly?

Yes it's true curly hair. All my life I have had butt straight hair that wouldn't even curl with a curling iron. Out popped baby #1, my hair goes curly in a 3in. strip down the back of my head. Baby #2 the strip widens. Baby #3 and I'm curly all over just not as tight in the front. My hair was so heavy before that it never looked good but when I got it cut short the curls sprang into action. Here's some pics for proof... the hair's not that great because this is day 2 sloppy seconds.

10 comments:

Lawther family said...

Your hair looks great. My hair was the same way... so straight, then when I hit 12 it got way curly with the hormone change and all... then with each baby the hair has tamed some...
my car seats turned out great! Thanks for the idea. Car trips are much happier around here now. :)

Jordan and Danny said...

I'm so jelous! Your hair looks so cute! Maybe ther is hope for me after all.

The Mechams said...

I do like your hair curly, its got lots of sass. Oh and hey I taged you, see my blog for what its about

Michelle said...

Love it!

Emily said...

Are you serious? Your hair did that naturally? AWESOME!!!

Madsen Family said...

Love the curly hair! Glad to hear that pregnancy was good to your hair :)

the splendid life of us... said...

I love your sassy posing! And cute hair!

Tenney Family said...

caggie, what a darling family you have. are you sure you are old enough to be married and having kids? last i checked you were a toddler. fun to see you grown up. your girls are clones of you!!

Dana

Anonymous said...

I love the curly look.

jamie lynette said...

One word: jealous