Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BUSY BUSY

I feel like I have been in a none stop dash for the last 2 weeks. We have done so much the girls had their 1st trip to the dentist which went fairly well. Kya kept insisting that Mia go 1st. Mia had her moments of freaking out but Kya did surprisingly well for being so worried when we got there. We've been to bday parties and Nemo on Ice which was the coolest thing I've ever seen and all should go! We even some how found time to do Lunch at Ellie's and go to Open Gym, where Kya went on the big balance beam all by herself for the 1st time. I also went to school with Kya last Wednesday, and Boston had his VERY LAST GI appt!!! YEAH!! He is 18lbs 4oz and no longer needs to be seen there or take his meds. Mia had her 2 yr appt. yesterday and is 45% for her weight and her length jumped from 25% to 45%. I had all 3 in the office and they couldn't have been better behaved. Boston played on the step under the table and ate his snacks, Kya sat by me and watched closely at everything the Dr. did and Mia never made a fuss or moved the whole time. Other than that I've just been super busy with my calling in church trying to get everything together for a canning day in our building on the 23rd, a little stressful since the order has been placed and it turns out nobody in the stake knows where the canner is. So it's just been a lot of time on the phone or out of the house with no time for the computer. Which would be why I'm way behind again! Luckily since I got a chance to get online today I checked to see when our library books were due and all 20 of them were due today so they are now renewed and I barely escaped a huge late fee.

Here's Kya washing babies at school


Open Gym

Boston and Jace




Obviously Mia didn't get the hands down memo

I had to take our old camera to Nemo since they wouldn't allow mine in so those will have to be posted later when I get the chance to find the cord!

3 comments:

Rina said...

The girls look so adorable in their leotards! Are they taking a tumbling class? I need to get Bowen in something like that so he can release some energy.

Our Pratt Pack said...

No we're just all members at the YMCA and they have open gym everyday at 1:30pm. I know they have gymnastic classes there and so does the Concord rec center and they do scholarship stuff too.

jamie lynette said...

I was going to ask what open gym was. That looks like a lot of fun!!! We're working on a membership to the Y, but where is the Rec Center???