Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Whole Year Already?!

Mia age 1
Mia age 2


I can't believe Mia's already 2! Not that she hasn't been acting that way for monthes anyways. Her birthday is actually tomorrow but today she celebrated with a Dora party. Her friends Ellie and Gretta came over we had ice cream cake, a pinata, and played put the boots on Boots ( which I finally drew last night). She got lots of great gifts but the best was seeing how excited she got over every Dora thing. I must say hitting the Dora pinata proved a little tramatic and Mia only took 1 swing on each turn and wasn't very into it. I Don't think the fact that I finally ripped her head off so we could end the event before frost bite set in helped any! It was below 20 degrees out and so windy! All in all it was a great day and I can't believe my baby girl is 2!

Starting off the morning with Birthday Tradition Choc. Chip Mickey Mouse Pancakes!


Ellie Takin a crack at putting Boot's boots on
The girls showing off their bling... I think they started a gang they look pretty tough.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love their little bling gangsta picture together! So darling! Thanks for a fun party!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is that's a great picture of boots. Happy Birthday Mia!

Rina said...

I'll tell Bowen not to mess with the bling gang in nursery tomorrow!

The Allen Family said...

She has grown up so much this last year. What a sassy little crew you had there!