Saturday, December 8, 2007

Are you Serious?!

So most of you that know Kya probably also know her feddish for anything you can squeeze out of something and make a huge mess, be it shampoo, lotion, icy hot... believe me the list goes on. Well today Kya took her messes to a whole new level. I put the girls down for a nap in my bed so I could put clothes away in their room. After awhile I hear them running around and jumping on my bed. Immediately as I'm going up the stairs I start to smell Baby Lotion, and yes it was all over our comforter... the old one because the new one was still in the dryer after the two sprayed it down with Febreeze 2 days ago. Kya got a spanken and the 2 were sent up to their room to finish nap time. Needless to say I threatened Kya with a good beating if she got out of her bed. Over an hour later I hear a big thud like someone had jumped out of bed and the creak of the door. I went flying upstairs to bust Mia, upon entering their room another smell hit me, this one not as good as Baby Lotion. I asked Kya why her room smelt like poop, and she informed me that she had to go to the bathroom and didn't want to get out of bed and get spanked so she preceded to take the barf bowl kept on their night stand and poop and pee in it. When I asked " You really pooped in this bowl?" Mia yells out" That's AWESOME!!" and I said "What?" "That's AWESOME!!" she replied like her sister had just broken a world record. I can't wait to tell this one at her wedding reception , payback for all the messes I've had to clean!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

As disgusting and hilarious as that is, at least you know she was listening to the part about not getting out of bed .... I guess? Mia's reaction is classic and soooooo dang funny too!

the splendid life of us... said...

Too hilarious!! I am so glad that you have that recorded to torture them with when they are older!

The Norseth Family said...

That is awsome!

Rina said...

Definately one of those times when you have to take a deep breath (hopefully not of poop-smellin air) and just laugh at the situation. I agree with Mia. "That's awesome!"

The Allen Family said...

I love Mia's comment! That will be such a fun story to share for both of them at both of their weddings! Their husbands will appreciate a barf bowl that much more!!