Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Low Key Xmas




This year we opted out of having xmas dinner with all the other students. It was really nice to live in our PJs all day and just mellow out with the kids. I think we all had a very nice Christmas Especially me ... I scored a much needed snow coat that I love, another fleece coat which I love, some long sleeve shirts, boots, camo gear... yes this was a year that I was spoiled rotten, and I must say it did feel more like being at home with my family in Oregon so it was nice and I love Todd for doing it for me. Boston actually enjoyed Christmas more than I thought he would, he was all over his presents and LOVES his Sesame Street Car garage that he got from Santa. The girls loved everything but definitely got carried away and started ripping open everything and anything before we could see who it was from. Most played gifts so far would have to be the electric dart board we got for Todd, Mia's pop beads, Kya's preschool Laptop, and Boston's Garage.
Here's Boston going nuts over his presents... if you look closely you'll also see him in the background of some of the girls' pics.

No comments: