Sunday, June 17, 2007

An Unhappy Fathers Day

Well it's not a very good Father's Day when you don't have your Daddy. Kya called Daddy 1st thing on Sunday to wish him a Happy Father's Day and tell him how much she misses him. I think we're all ready to be with Daddy again. Luckily I was busy enough this week to take my mind off going home... at least a little bit.
Early in the week I did KaLeah's friend Delaney's hair for her 8th grade graduation and took some pictures of her. Then the next night I took pictures for KaLeah and all her friends for their 8th grade graduation. It was really good for me to start shooting other people and getting used to ordering people around. It's a learning process but it's getting easier. I've also been trying to get some action shots of JR and KaLeah's games... that's a challenge.
The kids have been really sick this past week. They got pink eye, had allergy issues, Mia cut 2 teeth on top and she's just been miserable. Boston once again has a horrible cough, but that hasn't slowed down his appetite. Kya is having a blast meeting new friends. She loves my mom's daycare kid Carly... so much that she even shared her stinky at naptime. I know it's unbelievable which is why I included a pic. She also had fun with my friend Heather's little girl Halley the other night at my friend Carly's baby shower. She was really excited to set up playdates with her later on this week.
WE MISS YOU DADDY!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME GET US!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Kylene!!! Oh how I miss you! your kids are so cute, I am so happy to see some pictures of them. Do you have 3 now? That is amazing! I hope you are well...where are you living and what are you up to??