Monday, June 11, 2007

4 Weeks and we just keep on goin

Well we've been west coast now for 4 weeks. Tuesday we said goodbye to Medford and spent 2 nights at Grammy's house in Myrtle Creek. The girls had a lot of fun with Grammy and quickly got attached. Thursday we found ourselves at Juju's house again, and we got to watch Auntie Ka and Uncle Jr play baseball and softball. Friday the girls got to meet their great great Aunt LaRonna and Uncle Eldon. Of course I got so caught up in visiting with them that I totally didn't think to grab the camera, and now I'm kicking myself for it. Sunday we went to my mom's ward and the girls got to go to another nursery. It was the same leader that used to have to stay with Uncle Jr to get him to stay. Kya said she loved her new class and her new teacher. Boston is getting bigger everyday, he's starting to coo and smile a ton, and sleep until 5 which is the biggest thrill for me yet. This next week looks to be a busy one with 2 softball games, a baseball game, and KaLeah's 8th grade graduation. Hopefully I'll have more pictures too.



WE MISS YOU DADDY!!

1 comment:

the splendid life of us... said...

Hey Cabbage, how fun that you have a blog too. I just added you to my blogger list. What a cute little family you have, I really cant believe that you have 3 kids, crazy!