Sunday, June 24, 2007

1 MORE WEEK TILL DADDY COMES!!!
















1 more week until Todd comes to get us and I can't wait!!! 5 weeks away is way too long. Other good news this week besides Todd finally booking a flight, is Jr made the all-star team, and my favorite Boston sleeps till 7am!!! I'm loving that boy more and more. He's also discovered a hidden talent of getting his whole fist in his mouth. Other than that this past week has been pretty quiet. Although Friday night the girls thought they would take a dirt bath while I was busy taking pictures at KaLeah's game in Junction City. That was fun especially since we had to go to pizza after instead of straight home. Oh and cleaning the tub was fun too!
" Don't cha Baby Don't cha"







KaLeah sliding into home
Jr sayin he "wasn't" playing My Little Ponys

3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute Kylene! Okay this is too funny. Boston was one of the names we liked, so basically we switched names...how fun! He's a cutie! All your kids are adorable! So Todd is doing the law school thing? GOOD LUCK!!! Steve just got done and is studying for the bar right now...craziness. I don't know how you do it with 3 kids...you are incredible!

the splendid life of us... said...

Your older one looks sooo much like you Cabbage when you were little.

And they both look so cute all dirty, how fun.

Melanie said...

I love the mud pictures. Such classic kid moments! Looks like you're having fun! I'm sure you're way excited to see Todd again.