Sunday, July 1, 2007

Kya Turns 3 Dejavu

So Kya had another Birthday party. She was promised one at Mimi's and one at Juju's and she was not gonna let Juju off the hook. So Auntie Ka made her a cake and I made Kristi's now famous Taco Soup. It was a lot of fun and she got to go shopping with Juju and pick out jewelry and a sleeping beauty set. And the big surprise Todd getting to be there. Todd also got to meet Kelsie's boyfriend Matt who finally got over being afraid of holding Boston. I also got a pic of Jr and Mia who became inseparable towards the end of our trip.











3 comments:

Emily said...

Okay so I just read all of your new posts! I can't believe how old your sisters are, and how old your kids are..they are all SO CUTE! And I loved the picture of Heather! I'm glad your girls are friends!And your earrings are beautiful and it's SO nice of Todd to come early and surprise you guys! You all look so happy!

the splendid life of us... said...

It's fun to see pics of your family! What a great husband to suprise you like that...and bring you a beautiful present! Are you home yet...I don't think I could be away from my home that long, especially with kids, wow!

Jordan and Danny said...

The Eastcoast Pratts have made it well known that they are the best blogging family of all the Pratts. You guys are amazing. I hope the crowns went well Todd.