Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bye Bye Baby Mullet!



Ok so my biggest pet peeve is when my kids have a baby mullet. They've never had the bald spot knock on wood but they always have thick long hair in the back and then short and thin everywhere else. With my girls we left it alone because we knew that the rest of their hair would catch up but Boston's has been driving me bonkers for WEEKS!! So he got his hair cut at 12 weeks old... Mia's never had one and Kya had her 1st when we moved here at 2 yrs and another one last week.





















Boston getting pumped up for his haircut by watching a UFC fight with Daddy






Mullet













Post-Mullet













THE MULLET


2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I am glad that you are a mullet observer! It is one of my pet peaves too! I never unederstand how a mother can't notice a mullet!

The Allen Family said...

I fully support the shave! Zach had what we called the "Reverse mullet" because it was on the top/front of his head- it was gross whatever you want to call it. Good call to get rid of it!!