Monday, July 9, 2007

The End Has Come!!








So our Internet wasn't working last night so I apologize for those who checked for my Sunday post and got nothing. But we're back in business!
Well our summer trip has finally ended, and I'm happy I mean sad to say it's our last trip out until Todd graduates.


We ended our trip in California at my aunts house in Vacaville. We had a blast although I threw up the minute we got there and the next night off the side of the boardwalk in front of Joe's Crab Shack.
But other than that it was a good visit. We spent most of our time playing my cousin Connor's Wii, it was addicting even the girls played. Kya was quite the bowler and Mia had some killer pitches in Baseball.


We also got the chance to go to the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield. It was the first time we'd ever been there when they had workers, so that was fun. On the 4th it was 110 so we just hung out at the house in a blow up pool and then swam in the neighbors pool that evening. Since it's illegal to light off ANY fireworks there we drove to Dixon and ate on the balcony at Chevy's and watched the fireworks from the fairgrounds. The girls LOVED the fireworks and we can't wait to light off our own next year. Thursday we started the dreadful flight home out of San Fran. Our plane left 45min late and we only had an hour layover in Philly. We arrived at our gate 5 min past boarding time only to find out that flight was delayed until 12:30am. Fun stuff when your starving to death with 3 kids and everything's closed in the airport. Luckily we did find one place open and Kya picked out the biggest chocolate filled pastry I've ever seen. I thought there is no way she's going to eat that, but she did and finished the whole thing. Our second flight sucked Mia was sooooo cranky, so it was good the flight was only 45min. And we would like to give a special thanks to our friend Pete who after numerous phone calls and time changes still showed up at the airport at 2am to pick us up and take us home. I am so glad to be home and most importantly HAVE MY VAN BACK!!! 3 car seats were never made to fit together in the back of a car.

1 comment:

Jordan and Danny said...

You are such a great blogger! I'm glad the trip went so well. I bet your loving your house right now. Boston is getting so big and cute. We'll talk to you soon!