Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Heart Electricians!













No I did not die or fall off the face of the earth... but I have been with out phone or Internet for 2 weeks. So I'm back and our blog is up and running again.
Let's see I'll just do a quick run through on the big news over here the past 2 weeks. Let's start with my favorite I have the Internet again and a phone as of TODAY!! Mia wore decided she wanted to wear panties like her big sissy and so we worked on potty training the last week. 5 days of panties 3 accidents not bad... of course she still wears a diaper when sleeping I'm not that crazy. Other big news our neighbor took the 1st discussion last week, the missionaries had just tracked into him and asked Todd to help teach. It went great and he joined us for church last Sunday. Yesterday we went to Chuck E Cheese with some friends since Kya has been begging to go since before Boston. This was the 1st time we've been when Chuckee actually came out and Kya wasted no time hopping into his lap. In fact we finally had to pull her away so other kids could see him. Mia scored some major tickets on those games where you drop the coin and shoot it through a random #. She kept getting like 15's and 10's. Although the kids favorite part is feeding the monster the tickets at the end, and luckily for the girls they had about 200 tickets to split between them. We also had a ward BBQ which was fun to see everyone after we got back, and we went to the weekly
lake day at Newfound Lake with some of the




wives in the ward.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like everyone is having fun! We miss the crew!

Megan and Greg said...

I cannot believe you have 3 kids! WOW! They are very adorable. And what the heck, who has a body like yours and has had 3 whole kids! Wow. Thanks for the congrats!

Emily said...

Hey Kylene! I just got all caught up on your blog. Your family pictures are SO cute...and I can't believe you're brave enough to go to Chuck E Cheese...I'm scared of that place! That's so cool about your neighbors taking the discussions too! Way to go!