Monday, June 29, 2009

Short Stories of June

The Library where we go to story time had a kick off to Summer Reading Party (Which I thought ended up being pretty lame), but the kids thought "Dora" was cool and Boston was deathly afraid of the Library's Mascot "Dewey the Fox" at which Boston screamed bloody murder "No Swiper No" every time he stepped in the room.


The Library also has a great playground. Kya wanted all three kids to slide down at the same time.


I think Boston just wanted the girls to leave so he could go down the big slide!
Kya's always been a Monkey

Boston and Mia were having a Strongman Competition

His faces were cracking me up


Oh yeah now I feel the burn
Kaprice has recently shown an interest in helping with the household chores

Boston decided to turn on the blender without the lid,while Daddy was making a smoothie.

While on the computer the other day I kept hearing this weird slurping sound only to find Boston on the stairs digging out handfuls of frosting and licking it up.


Kaprice is also enjoying the fact that she can now pull herself up on the easels and reach the crayons and markers

Surprise!- It's Boston getting caught eating something... this time it was a full pack of gum

I think the highlight of June for the kids was our backyard campout, they were so excited and Kya did an awesome job helping me set up the tent, 1 more yr and I bet she could do it by herself!

6 comments:

Julia said...

We didn't get to the library until later...looks like we didn't miss much. I love the picture of Kaprice up on the dishwasher standing!

Emily said...

It's ok Boston, I eat frosting out of the container too. It's so good!

That looks like a fun park! It's now too hot to go to the park here...bummer.

Watts Family said...

I am so jealous of Boston eating the frosting. I would love to just get a can of frosting with gram crackers and just veg out! I might have to do that someday soon.

Anonymous said...

How fun, I love the pictures. They are so cute. It loos like they keep you busy, especially Boston. Love the update! :)

Aaron Hill said...

Dang! Boston is getting so big now. I like that Action Photos of him swinging

Lawther family said...

ok so I tryed to post, but something happened and I lost it.
So to keep it short, it looks like you have had a fun summer. I think that fox is crazy scary too.
And I love your princess hair Kya!
(ok so that was a few post ago... but still, I just love it!!!!)