Monday, June 8, 2009

Kya's 5!

Kya had a Princess/ Hannah Montana/ Pool Party this year for her 5th Birthday. I can't believe she's five already!! She had some girls from Church over, we played on the trampoline, sprinkler and in the pool. They we're really excited to hit the Princess Crown pinata that Mimi supplied us with before she left. Kya had a great time. She especially loved her guitar cake!

I'll be beefing this post up later on but was feeling the guilt for not posting about her birthday yet so enjoy.

Zoe,Mia, Kya, Hailey, Caroline, Boston and Evelyn sitting down



Kya's Princess Hair for the day

All things Kya...
~She is such a mother and always chips in
~She is always dancing and singing
~She learned to ride a bike and then 2 days later had the training wheels off
~ She's always covered in bruises
~She makes the silliest faces
~She is a blanky girl and sleeps with it over her face even in 100 degrees
~ She always mimics Todd's voicemail message from his cell phone it goes something like this " Hey this is Todd Pratt sorry I missed your phone call" and then she busts up laughing
~ She loves to read




6 comments:

Melanie said...

That's a pretty sweet cake! Happy (late) birthday to Miss Kya!

Cali said...

love the hair! looks like a fun party.

Jordan and Danny said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Kya! Sorry we missed it!! I feel like a chicken with its head cut off lately. One day I hope to get it back! Hope you guys are doing alright!!

Aaron Hill said...

I hope Todd doesnt ride the Metro, I'd call to make sure but i'm at work. Hope all is well!

Megan and Greg said...

Holy cow, did you do her hair? That looked awesome! Cutest party! I loved the princess dresses. I would have LOVED that. I can't believe how much Kya looks like you. She's your mini-me. Everytime I get on here I'm like, "Holy crap, Kyleene has 4 KIDS and I don't even have ONE!!!" Your life is so different than mine. But hopefully we'll be on our way too in a couple months! Great post!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Yes I did Kya's hair I'm so glad I had some girls because I love doing hair. And Todd does take the Metro but he rides the orange line so he is alive and well!