Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tragedy

So yesterday we put our old hard drive into a new computer. Todd had saved all my documents onto our external hard drive. However I forgot that I save all our old pictures on our shared documents and since we reconfigured the old hard drive they are now gone. Luckily we found some here and there and I printed a ton before Thanksgiving, and we still had a thumb drive laying around that had baby pics of Kya and Mia. Pretty much I lost mostly everything since we've been here, at least I have the blog to pull some off of Boston. It's a sad day for me I was literately throwing up earlier, so whatever you can share please email my way that would be great! Don't be surprised if it takes me awhile to get back into the blogging mood.

7 comments:

Mike Bohn said...

Totally sucks. Sorry to hear. Here is a link to all the pictures we have with "pratt" in them. Click here

Mike Bohn said...

Oh, if the link doesn't work it means you aren't my friend on flickr yet. I'll send you an invite just in case.

Emily said...

Oh Kylene I am so sad for you! I would cry...that is so horrible. Thanks goodness for blogging, because hopefully you still have pics of some recent things.

I am so so sorry!

jamie lynette said...

Wow that is horrible! I may not have a lot, but I'll sort through this week and send you what I do have with your kids in them. I'm so sorry!!!

hillary said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. I feel like someone died, but in reality it is a huge loss. We just bought an external hard drive because our lap top from law school is about to crap out on us. I'll learn from this and make sure I get everything...that is unless the thing crashes before I get it all. Thank goodness for back up CDs. Sorry!!!

Michelle said...

Bummer...I don't have very many but I'll send what i have.

Lawther family said...

Kylene, that happened to us! But we were able to get them all back... I will ask Lopaka how he found them and got them back... I hope you can get them back.
that is the only thing I hate about digital cameras!