Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged

(I started this before we lost our pics unfortunately I was only half way through Mia so I missed out on some pictures). Ok so I got Tagged and you're supposed to post 10 of your fav. pics, but I had so much fun going through old pics I was like that's impossible so I'm doing 3 posts of my kids and I'll try to keep under 20pics a piece.

Kya





Naked in Mimi's fountain 12mos first Pony tail

A Great Big Sissy from the start


Kya camping at the Polomalus







4 comments:

Jordan and Danny said...

Kya has totally lost all her babiness, and is such a pretty little girl! She looks so small holding Mia when she was brand new, and I thought then she seems so big! Great pictures on all the posts! We miss not seeing the girls and Boston grow up!

Emily said...

Love the pics! All of them are so cute! It's fun to see how they change over time. I like that tag.

the splendid life of us... said...

Kya is seriously you as a little girl. You need to post comparison pics of you and Kya!

And I almost cried when I read your post about losing your pictures. I am so sorry!

Lawther family said...

Fun tag. I love to see all the pictures of your little family growing up.. it is amazing how much they change in such a short time huh?