Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter




Well our Easter could have been better if I wasn't still pregnant! I'm officially 2 days more pregnant than I've ever been!! So let's see what happened last week. Wednesday I was sick of being in the house so Michelle and I took the girls to Manchester to go to Chuck E Cheese, the mall, and a used kids store where I scored on a ton of Boys stuff. When we finished at the mall we came outside only to find 3" of snow on the van and a huge blizzard still going. It snowed non-stop and we ended up with 8" total.
Thursday as most of you know I went into labor and we went to the hospital, only to have everything stop and be sent home the next day. Real depressing because if we were still in Oregon they would have broken my water and we'd have a baby right now, but apparently they don't believe in that here. So I'm, sucking it up the best I can. I've convinced myself I'm going to carry this one as long as an elephant that way I won't be disappointed again just relieved.
Saturday Todd surprised me with a new running outfit for after the baby and the sweetest card ever that immediately put me into tears. And then we all went out to my favorite Italian place here for dinner, it was a very nice day and I felt very spoiled and it help bring my spirits up a bit. Easter was interesting... our element's going out on our oven and they haven't fixed it yet so we had Ham sandwiches for dinner. We're hoping they fix it before Mimi comes out and then we'll have a nice Ham dinner and Dee's sauce so Todd can stop his withdrawals. The girls had a blast finding candy and hunting down Eggs. We had 100 eggs in our kitchen and living room, so it was an all day adventure. I think Kya found 2 more before she went to bed at 8:30. Well that's pretty much it hopefully the next blog will include Baby details.