Monday, April 2, 2007

36 Wks and still Pregnant!



Ok so I'm not thrilled about still being pregnant, although I had an appointment today and I'm 70% effaced which shocked the midwife she said with a few at home tricks I could have the baby this weekend... needless to say Todd's gonna feel like he won the lottery! She says the baby's already around 6 1/2 lbs so next week if I'm still pregnant they're gonna look into how big he's getting... because there's not a whole lot of room left in me.
Mia's had another tough week she's working on filling in all those left over holes in her mouth at once, which totals around 6 teeth. So she's been drugged up most of the week. This weekend she got a little jealous of all the attention her cousin Mckay was getting from his boo boos so she decided to take a nose dive into some gravel at the motorcycle swap. She got quite the puncture wound that squirted luckily only on Todd. She was a trooper and after a quick baby wipe bath in the van and Hello Kitty band aid I just happened to have in my pocket, she was ready to get back out there.

No comments: