Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Random Facts About Me

1. I love to soak in the tub, I would do it morning, noon and night if I had the time.
2. I have a serious addiction t0 blogging, reading blogs and especially checking my blog for comments... it's pretty sad and pathetic.
3. I love to think up new crafts and sewing projects but rarely ever finish them.
4. I love to go wake-boarding and paintballing.
5. I would love to play on a league softball team like my Dad... I've grown up watching him play every summer and my summers seem empty without it.
6. I don't eat any veggies except the starchy ones corn and potatoes.
7. I can't wait to coach my kids in sports or just be the super fan on the sidelines
8. My husband is my bestfriend and I wouldn't have it any other way

You're IT Jordan, Emily, Melanie... and whoever else wants too.

The rules...start with blogging 8 random facts about yourself. At the end of the blog include these rules and choose 8 other people to tag. Post them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to read your blog. Thanks for the tag Brenley

2 comments:

The Parmenters said...

The kids are getting so big, Boston has changed so much in a short period. cutest kids ever, yep they are my grandkids.

juju

The Parmenters said...

See I'm not retarded I can blog
mom